Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Whoop there it is....

First I want to thank God, my family and Exgf!!!! http://confessionsofanexgirlfriend.wordpress.com/  How sweet to pass this on!








Along with the award comes with a Q&A session…



What do you do when you’re bored? Read magazines, blogs, EAT!





Are you an Autumn or a Spring?

Autumn. You cant beat the crisp evening air. The smell of leaves burning( if you don't have a city ordinance)



Quick! You’re stuck at an airport for hours, and the only options are crossword puzzles, or an old novel nobody’s ever heard of. Which do you pick?

Crosswords make me cry. HATE THEM> YES HATE!  Totally the novel.



Jane Austen or Emily Bronte?

Couldn't  tell ya! How about Oprah?



Do you feel prepared for the five other questions coming your way?

Fo Sho Maximo



Who’s your hero?
Hero... hum... Don't think I'm a kiss up... But I really look up to the Blessed Mother Mary. I take comfort in knowing that she was a mother just like me. Although her son was perfect in every way. But...I think my kids are too. Bonus round...Mother Teresa... she started her work at 40! 40! So many things I want to accomplish. Just knowing that Mother Teresa did so much and started at 40 gives me inspiration.



Favorite word?

Fo shizzle.



Are you one of those “checklist” people, or are you a “wing it and hope everything goes well” sort of person?

Who in their right mind DOESN'T have a checklist? Are they nuts? I have a checklist BOOK!



What phrase has stuck with you in your life?

" For I know the plans I have in mind for you, God declares, plans for peace, not disaster, to give you future and hope.... When you call to me and come and pray to me I will LISTEN to you"



If you were to choose between coffee and tea . . . which would you go with?

I love me some green tea! Yummo



4 Bloggers who deserve this award are:

Well, i read other blogs that don't like me ...besides the way sweet Exgf and OHML who have already gotten the award!  Back at yah!

That was fun! Thanks so much. My twins are sick now too. Been too tired to blog lately. We are hoping to move forward with obtaining more input on my BigBoy's fevers. Looks like a trip to Mayo Clinic soon. I will keep you posted. ROCK IT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A CHECKLIST BOOK! And probably a list of things to put in the checklist book...

:) Jet

Just ME said...

I got one of my checklist books from a great person.