Thursday, May 13, 2010

Over it.

Yesterday,  I went to the all-American mother's store Wally World. Bought shampoo that came with a sample of the new Elnite hairspray. No wonder they are giving it away for free. It is awful. Doesn't hold anything up. Smells like my grandma's hairspray (kisses) NOT WORTH $14. I will stick with my lovely smelling, bump keep upper, Pureology hairspray. I did have to take a small loan out to buy it though. What ev. Its only money.gag.
I have decided with out a doubt, to make my way over to the organic food life. Maybe I am a bad mom because I haven't already done so. Most of the hesitation is not knowing enough about what you are buying and should buy. I hate the chemicals in our food today. I HATE feeding that crud to my precious babies. So, slowly but Aunt Shirley, I will get there. I am hoping this will change our family's health.
Not much to report. My customers don't even show up for appointments to tell me disgusting stories like you Awag. I love those that I stay late for and they dont show. Real nice.
I don't understand over spenders. I save. I save like a baseball player on third.But I spend too. I just cant get over the big screens, big cars, big everythings that people have. It all results in BIG debt and little retirements. Get your elephants in a row. Do what you are supposed to do. Over it. Word.

2 comments:

Our Happy Married Life... said...

interesting that you said that about organic. I've been thinking about it a TON lately. makes me cringe at some of the stuff we eat. And I like to think I eat pretty healthy. Gotta spend some money girlfriend. When you make as much as we do, we have to spend some or we'll have WAAAAY too much for retirement. And why would we want that?

Exgf said...

Bret Michaels on Oprah tomorrow....set your TiVo!