Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Don't hold the Mayo!

Mayo was great. My boy was a trooper. God was with us the whole way.

The drive was fun. We go lost so often.In fact, we could have started our own "lost" show.  Everywhere we stopped I was sure we were a blink away from getting mugged. But again, God watched over us. We stopped several places on our journey. I had the best, I mean BEST food eva in Madison, Wi. at the Old Fashioned. It was rockin and organic. I am so jelly of the Madison , Wi vibe. The exact environment I would like to raise my children. BTW..why don't I have a Trader Joes where I live. I will totally be a close to perfect( cough hack) mother if I could shop more often at my lovey lovey Trader Joes. Everything organic-y and cool. I am sad just thinking about how much I miss Bret Michael's Trader Joes.

Shicka loo, we also stopped in Chi town for a little Mag-Mile action. We (my moms, son, myself) decided to get a bra fitting at My Intimacy. This is that rockin bra fit shop that my girl Oprah featured on her show. So moms and I went for a fitting. My son was in the room with me. Threw a major fit... BECAUSE some chick does a "holistic" fitting..... OH yeah...close to ...lets feel you up to see what size you are.!!!!!  So, my son was mad this lady was touching my "privates". But, she didn't leave. They put the bra's on, nip and tuck. Then proceed to tell you how cute you look. How vulnerable I felt all neked. Agree?. Now, I had  have a stack of cute $90-$200 priced bras to choose from. Oh yea...they DON'T offer a 0% financing. Because a girl has got to finance to by these bad boys.
All in all, it was fun. I did get a few cute bras. My moms was thrilled. Her monkey jumpers need bigger cages then mine. So, her bras were $200+ a piece. She was so happy. Her clothes DID look so much different. No joke... she did look skinnier.

AWAG- Thanks for the award. I appreciate it. I will hang my hat on it tomorrow.

Now, I hope to get my business and life back on track. With answers under my belt about my baby. I can think clearer on what needs to be done. I keep praying that God will lead the way! Peace out.

No comments: