Thursday, January 20, 2011

Is it because I will be old? 31????

Work is so slow but I just cant bring myself to blog. I feel like I should be doing something to drum up business. But, alas, after several inches of snow, a blogging I will go.

I have been leaving comments on peoples blogs. At least I thought I was? I don't know. But somehow I have messed that up. Thanks to all who continue to leave comments for me... Queen B... you must be a stellar doctor in training.. I am totally pregnant. I will be hitting the 14 week end of this week. I probably wont blog much about the pregnancy. Totally chicken. But a few notes on baby #4.  At almost (eeekkkk) 31 years young, this pregnancy has not been as forgiving as my last two in my 20's. I feel like such a loser. Seriously sick and ick most of the time. Just waiting to get back into the swing of things.  I am already showing for sure. I am about 10-15 pounds heavier(starting weight) than in my last pregnancies. Plus, since I had twins last time, I think I "popped" at 3 weeks :) Maybe an exaggeration. But still.

We are all just completely blessed by the news. But as I blogged before, very shocked at some of the seemingly negative comments. Again, we are all thrilled and cant wait to see our HEALTHY baby.
In other news, dinner time. A total stressor in my house.  My husband refuses to eat grown up food. Thus, the kids wont eat it. Then I don't make it. So what does a gal do? Make the darn food anyway!  I am going to try e-mealz.com. Totally cheap and will fit our lifestyle. I think this is exactly what my family needs to eat better. Only $5 a month. Worth a shot.

Keep warm!!!

2 comments:

Sarah Harkins said...

Congratulations on the new baby!!! How exciting! Now your daughter doesn't have to steal any one's baby ;) You don't seem like a 31 year old- not that it's that old anyway. I keep forgetting that I'll be 30 in 6 months. I still think I'm 25. I keep telling my husband about this person and that person who are "sooo much older than me" and then he says, "Sarah, you are not that far off!" oh yeah...shoot!

Queen B said...

I KNEW IT!!! Just able to check your blog today, so I am a few days behind. Totally PSYCHED for you and reveling in my eighth pregnancy sense ;) Congratulations! The first trimester is stinky no matter our age---I think we just forget about it after it is over until we experience it again. Hang in there, you are almost done!