Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I have a blog?

Very healthy 9 pound boy born July 13th! Since then we have been busy managing 4 crazy kids. Everything could not have gone any better. I am so blessed. Baby was baptized last weekend! Our oldest son is preparing for kindergarten. First dag of school is Thursday. I do have so much to say but we are just too busy around these parts! Special thanks to all of my fav bloggers for giving me plenty to read while nursing my beautiful baby boy. God bless. I will update soon!

4 comments:

Queen B said...

sweet, sweet news. Blessings from NC.

Mama Bear, JD said...

Congratulations! I am glad you posted an update.

Queen B said...

Thinking of you!

Queen B said...

My babe was up screaming for an hour last night too and then woke up promptly at 6am! Thanks for stopping by, have missed you!