Monday, September 20, 2010

:)

My meeting with Sister R went great. Basically, she just sat and listened. I cannot wait until our next visit a month from now. I am so grateful that God has lead me this way. I am CERTAIN that this is what I need right now in my life. I am excited at the growth I will experience. How great it is.   I am surprised at the number of others who have had spiritual direction in their life. I guess it is a no brainer. But, for me it, seemed sort of a radical holy roller move. Not at all. I am incredibly thrilled, happy, joyous that God has given me this grace.

Moving on, one reason I hesitated about being a blogity blog queen... sad sad blogs. I always worried that it was some sort of a curse to blog. Bad events would happen. But then I have come to realize, we just are now more aware of  others crosses that they carry. They aren't statistically happening more. We just know about them because the bloggy world allows others to open up about events that happen in their lives. Even more so than in the "real world" So much easier being semi -anonymous than  Mrs. Just Me who always talks Catholic at the gym. Instead, I talk Catholic online and live a Catholic life.  So, for the most part, I am at ease with the curse I continue to blog away. Without starting blogging, I wouldn't have found such incredible faith examples to touch base with daily. Thanks!

September almost over? The kids and I will be putting up Halloween Decorations this weekend .My big boy has decided to be Batman, little boy will be Spider man, and my princess will be Cinderella. Very secular but very easy on the pocket book and creativity for mom. Fall / Winter really is our favorite time of the year. So many family get togethers. Thanksgiving and Christmas OH MY!  Seriously, will wait... but I cant wait! What do you like about this time of year? The crisp weather, beautiful trees, cozy sweaters(fat clothes), family time... OR NEW TV SITCOMS? Ugh, I am getting sucked in slowly. 

My husband spent about 13 hours in front of the TV Sunday watching all football known to man. I made cookies with the kids, cleaned, played, knit... It was kinda nice. He doesn't care about the messes we are making. He was with his first love. I cant remember the last time I got to do that...hum.
                                                    
                                          ALERT (font color change, its ground breaking)

You heard it here first.. I believe that Webster's dictionary will put  :) into its book.

Definition- :) 
  1. Emotionally speaking to be happy. ie: I am so happy :)
  2. Please take this as being not so mean even though it sounds like it. ie: Could you do this today without messing it up :)
  3. I  am not crazy ie:   My dog has fleas, my sister is living with me, and I lost my keys this morning , Great day :)
  4. In jest   ie:  If you can think of any others...just let me know...  I am sure this is a very persuading case to add to the book :)
God bless you today.



No comments: