Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I am going to have to ice WHAT????


Being my 3rd pregnancy (4th child) you would think I would know pretty much how things go. The body changes to expect in pregnancy. The emotional swings. Lack of sleep. But lately, I have been experiencing some lets say "pain" in my girl parts that seemed to be a bit uncomfortable. Almost like I have been kicked repeatedly there. I know way more info than expected.  Now, I am sharing because I had NO CLUE at all that this is possible. ( what I am about to say :) )
Anyhoo, being the awesome worrier I am , I dialed the doc. She asked me to come in to get checked. Not dilated. Nope. Drum roll. It was VARICOSE VEINS IN MY GIRL???? What? Apparently common enough,especially if you have had multiple pregnancies and if the veins run in your family. Painful now. As my baby grows, so will the pain. EEEEK! But good news ladies!!!! There is a solution.
Not only can I alleviate my vein issue, I will not have to worry about my hubby wanting any action because

                                                          THIS is what I get to wear......

                                                                   
                                                                 

HAWT! HAWT!  My hubby will not be able to resist me! Great timing too. Becausee my dahling hubby got this in the mail today..

                                               
                                                                       
                                                                            Seriously?


                                     While THAT is on our coffee table. This is what I'm sportn'?
                                                                  

                                                                       Aww heck nah!

So yes, many surprises with even a 3rd pregnancy. But this is nothing. As long as baby is healthy, I would carry the moon if I had too.

5 comments:

Sarah Harkins said...

does your husband seriously read Sports Illustrated? I find that magazine very offensive, do you?

Just ME said...

My husband subcribes to SI and pretty much to all other sports magazines too. I most definitely find this specific issue of no value to him and our marriage. Maybe thats why I accidently removed ot from the in coming mail and he did not get his copy. No something I need my kids to see. Just knowing that my hubby MIGHT look at it while I feel like I look terrible... wouldnt help me either.

Queen B said...

T gives me the honor of throwing away the swim suit edition the moment it comes in from the mailbox every year. I think he gets a kick out of how quickly I can make a B-line for the trash with that thing. Thankfully, he makes it clear that if I didn't do it, he would :) Sorry i missed your giveaway last week ;)

Mama Bear, JD said...

I'm sorry for your new get up, but you made me laugh out loud and the kids are like "what are you looking at?" Luckily we don't get SI but somehow Victorias Secret started sending me catalogs and I'm afraid to send my 5 year old son to the mailbox! Seriously, sorry for the discomfort.

Sarah Harkins said...

congrats on the new boy! I love baby boys- and girls! either way, there's great.