Thursday, June 9, 2011

You down with NFP? Yeah you know me!!

Yes, still here. Still reading all of your lovely blogs. Thanks again for being rockstar bloggers!

I am almost 34 weeks along. Stressing out so much more than I can remember with my other two pregnancies. I have tried to plan/prepare for everything that I can think of. But, as we all know, the big guy makes all of the plans. So we shall see.  Still no name for this baby boy. I would feel much better if we had a few good choices... but alas, no luck yet.

I do have so much to write about. But time is a bit short today. Baseball season for my big boy is fully in swing. Just finished ballet for my daughter. We have had a busy summer already!

Suggestions on NFP?  My husband and I have not used artificial birth control. But, I believe our previous "pregnancy avoidance" may not be in line with our faith. Any help, resources or thoughts on this greatly appreciated.  I do plan on nursing this baby for a year. So that should help. Right?

Stay cool and I will fill you all in next week! God Bless.

2 comments:

Sarah Harkins said...

Creighton Model is the best NFP out there. Also, read "Holy Sex" by Dr. Gregory Popcak and you will know for sure how to best use NFP for your marriage-- and know everything else having to do with sex that is also good for your marriage and in line with the Church teaching. I can't believe you are ready to have this baby already! God Bless You!

Mama Bear, JD said...

I can't post on NFP because my mom reads my blog and she wouldn't be able to handle it! I haven't gone to NFP training, but when we were starting our family I read "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" which is not religious but it totally educated me about our cycles, which helped me once I was ready to read about and trust the church's position. That being said, I am struggling with "when are we done?" I'd love to have 2 more kids, but my husband keeps shouting "I'm about to turn 40!" and I really see him yearning to grow out of the baby phase. And I'm really tired. I'm really praying for guidance here. Not exactly what you asked, but those are my thoughts. Love your post title.